thanks for praying for this meeting. From what I'm hearing, it was cancelled as there is a shift in Family Court judges - a couple new judges, as a couple judges left for other responsiblities. Let's pray that doesn't slow things down even more. Eek! I would assume this meeting would be rescheduled and things are going on everyday in S. Korea as they work out the new laws, so please keep the adoption process in your prayers! Thank you!
Also, the dear man I asked you to pray for yesterday entered Heaven last night. Thank you so much for praying and lifting Him up. Tears. Sigh. He is now healed in a way we can never experience on earth. Yet I ask you to pray for his lovely wife and three children for our good Lord to comfort them as they ache for their husband and father, with so much love, peace, gentleness, and all that they are in need of, and for the many family and friends who will miss him terribly. Thank you.
I leave you with this song. Heard it long ago then a dear friend posted it today on facebook. Its so beautiful. Have a listen.....
And lastly, I have to tell you, "Jesus loves you." He truly does. He loves you.
He is our hope and salvation. May He touch your heart today.
No comments:
Post a Comment