First we nodded, then gasped, then cried (well, I cried - he was touched too).
Wow. You have got to watch this trailer.
There is quite a buzz going on about this new documentary called "STUCK" - about international adoptions, the urgent needs of orphans, and the problematic length and financial challenge of it all.
Please take a moment and watch the trailer by clicking on the video below. It'll only take a minute. A picture is worth a thousand words, and all it takes is the faces of these children to answer the question, "Why Adopt?"
To watch the film in its entirety, go here: http://buy.stuckdocumentary.com/ (Cost: $12.99)
Amazing, right? What do you think?
What if the number of international (AND domestic) adoptions increased over the next 5 years instead of decreased?
--------------------- HOUSEKEEPING -------------------
As I've been blogging, a few people have asked questions about how it works or how to find posts or comment on an entry, so here are a few answers for you....To Comment: Click on the link at the bottom of a blog entry that says "NO COMMENTS:" or "2 COMMENTS" and choose "Anonymous" for your identity if you do not have a blog or one of the accounts featured, but by all means, please let me know who you are! Otherwise, your comment will be quite mysterious. I love comments! I love to hear your thoughts! And if you have any questions for us or about adoption in general, please let us know. Its a joy to share and we hope to be an encouragement to others.
To See Past Blog Posts: See the "Blog Archive" on the righthand column of the blog and click on the various articles sharing about our hearts for adoption, the logistics, the steps we're are going through, lessons we have learned and God's blessings we have experienced so far on our adoption journey to Benjamin Tae-Ju.
To Follow our Blog by Email: Please type your email address in the necessary box in the righthand column and new blog posts will be emailed to you automatically.
Hmm....I think that's all. I'll post a "Why Adopt? Part II" entry about our specific journey soon. I just had to share about "STUCK" with you, because the moment the trailer finished, I felt like it answered the question.
No comments:
Post a Comment